Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wedding Card

I made this card a few days ago for a couple at our church who just got married this past weekend. It was pretty easy to put together and I think it came out with just the elegant look I was hoping for.
Isn't it lovely! It was really quite simple to make.
This card is an A7 card (5x7)
Here's the recipe:

Cricut Cartridge~ Wild Card~ I used the wedding cake card but didn't cut the whole thing out. Here is
what it looks  like on my Gypsy:
(I don't know why blogger is uploading this on it's side but I can't seem to get it turned.) Anyway, I moved part of the cake off the mat so it wouldn't cut the two sides of the card. I also used the hide contour feature in my Gypsy for the base of the cake and sized it to shadow the top layer. I then cut the cake again without the hide contour feature. I cut the the pieces apart on the this second part and ran it through the Cuttlebug.

Cuttlebug~ Swiss Dots folder for the cake and Mosaic folder for the background piece
Martha Stewart Lace Punch
Martha Stewart light blue ink
Ribbon from Hobby Lobby
Flower from Paper Studio
Bling from stash
Stamp~ Fiscars
Pop dots

Thanks for stopping by! As always I appreciate your encouraging comments.
~Saundra

1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice wedding card tfs!!!