Monday, March 14, 2011

Lucky Hedghog!

Good Morning, Scrappy Friends!

I am still awaiting word for when I can post my project for Peachy Keen so in the mean time I thought I would share a little card that I made for Scrappy Moms Tuesday Challenge.

The challenge is to use either Sugar and Spice Cricut Lite or B is for Boy Cricut Lite cartridge. I don't own S&S so it was B is for Boy for me! I thought I would use this cute little hedgehog.

Here are my ingredients:
Cricut Cartridges ~ Accent Essentials for the card base, B is For Boy Cricut Lite for the hedgehog, A Child's Year for the shamrock
Echo Park Paper
Kraft cardstock
Peachy keen Stamps ~ PK-754 Critter Faces Medium Set A
Scrappy Moms Stamps ~ Spring Fling
White Gelly Roll Pen
Ribbon ~ Hobby Lobby
Button
Marth Stewart Baker's Twine

I'm also adding this to The Kraft Journal Challenge #10. Use kraft cardsock with a St Patty's theme or Green! (Thanks Georgiana! :)

Thanks for looking. I should have another post for you soon!

Happy Crafting!

17 comments:

Georgiana said...

I love the hedgehog. This would be perfect for the Kraft Journal challenge also.

Georgiana

Jasmine Wilmany said...




That is adorable!



Hugs and Blessings!
★ Jasmine Wilmany ★




Emily said...

So cute! The hedgehog is adorable!!!

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

Love it Saundra! :)

Ashley Nicole said...

This is so cute. I love the shape.
Nikki

Glora said...

This little hedgehog is ADORABLE! I LOVE it! The card shape is SUPER fun too. Hugs- Glora

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Cutest little hedgehog I've ever seen! Love the shape of your card!

Unknown said...

Totally adorable!

Lezlye said...

What and Adorable little card! I love the shape of it! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge!

Joanna said...

Oh this is adorable! You alway make the cutest things! I can not wait to see what you make for PKS this week! Thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Mom's, good luck!!

Viji Siddharth said...

So very cute! waiting to see your project from peachy keen!

Unknown said...

Love this! I am your 500th follower! :)

Scrappy Mel said...

OMGosh- how ADORABLE! I love that you changed the leaf to a shamrock!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scappy Moms Stamps!

Kristina said...

Your card is just adorable, I love that little critter!! I am so glad that you found us at The Kraft Journal and joined in on the challenge this week!

Audrey Pettit said...

Really, really cute! I love the fun shape to your card, and adore the polka dots. And that hedgehog........he's the sweetest! Of course, since I had one as a pet, I'm quite partial to those spiky little critters. :)
Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Kraft Journal. Such a perfect card for our challenge this week.

Kate said...

This is so sweet! I would love to sit with you for a lesson or two on drawing on images. You've got such a knack for it!

Tinker Planet said...

That is one totally adorable hedgehog! :D