Friday, May 27, 2011

Enjoy the Moment

Hi Everyone, I hope you all are having a fabulous day. This is my second post for the day so scroll down to see what else I have posted.

I had 2 challenges in mind when I put this together. The first challenge is for My Craft Spot. The challenge this week is to make a shaped card. The second challenge I will be entering this into is for Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday challenge. The challenge was to use Life's A Beach Cricut cartridge.


Here is a side view to see the dimension:


Here are the details:

A Child's Year for the card base.
Life's A Beach for the drink.
DCWV Animal Crackers stack
Kraft Cardstock
40:31 Creations stamps for sentiment.
Color Box Chalk ink in Chestnut Roan
Ranger Glossy Accents used on the cherry
Baker's Twine
White Gelly Roll Pen

This project made the Top 3!
My Craft Spot

18 comments:

we {Heart} Scrap said...

this is a very pretty card. I love the pineapple

BugBites said...

This is so cute. I need a drink!
Super adorable.

Sherrie K. said...

I love your card! Looks pretty inviting! Yummy! TFS and good luck in the challenges.
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

{Raechel} said...

FABULOUS!!!!! love it!
TFS~Raechel
http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

Joy said...

Good looking card !!! Looks good enough to drink! Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot this week!!
xoxo Joy

Shelly said...

If you like PINA COLADA - insert music here........ I love love love this card! Thank you sharing!

Ashley Nicole said...

I adore this card. It's super cute.
Nikki
www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Love this card Saundra! I am sooooo ready for summer!

Ruthie :)

rockpapercricut said...

Your card turned out so cute! Great idea with summer on it's way. :) Thanks for entering your card in the My Craft Spot challenge this week.

~Ally

jennyplace2 said...

Super adorable card! Makes me wish I was in Hawaii, laying on the beaach with one of these fab. drinks in my hand! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!.

Anonymous said...

Love this! :-)

Bunnyfreak said...

I gave you the Cricut-tastic Award on my blog.

http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com/

bonnie said...

Mmmmm yummy! This looks so real and delicious! Fab card sweetie :) Hugs x

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Cute card!! Love all of the fun layers and how you tied the bakers twine! Wow! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly

Amy C said...

Awesome card!! I ♥ the white pen accents and the twine. Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!

Hugs,
Amy
Scrapping Mommy

Kate said...

This is fabulous, Saundra! It looks good enough to drink! What a perfect sentiment too.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper

liz at liz's paper loft said...

saundra, this is so cute, I love everything about it! thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!
liz :o)

ps. sorry I haven't been around lately, I've been having trouble with blogger and commenting lately!

Anonymous said...

I love your card! It is so cute!