Friday, May 27, 2011

Flaunt It Fridays ~ Robotz

It's Friday!! Yay! That means it is time for a Flaunt It Fridays challenge. This week we are flaunting the Robotz cartridge and it is anything goes. If you don't have that particular cartridge then you can use a similar cut from any other cartridge.

I don't own the Robotz cartridge so my cut is coming from B is For Boy Cricut Lite cartridge and I did make this a birthday card.


Isn't he cute!

I am going to submit this card to Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge over at My Creative Time. The challenge is to use and older cartridge and the colors Green and Yellow.

Here are the details for my card:
Cricut Lite B is For Boy
My Creative Time stamps ~ Wow! So Many Candles
DCWV Animal Crackers
Action Wobble
Googly Eyes
Brad
White Gelly Roll Pen

Please take a moment to check out what my design team sisters have created over at Flaunt It Fridays. This is officially the last challenge for Flaunt It Fridays. It has been wonderful being on this team and I don't want you to miss out on the inspiration. We would love to see you participate this week so, go ahead and Flaunt your stuff!!

11 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

This one made me smile. Adorable. :)

Glora said...

He is SO cute. Awesome job. I love the googly eyes and of course all the doodling. Hugs- Glora

Jovan said...

This card is so super cute!

Georgiana said...

He looks liek fun. I just purchased the Robotz cartridge, so I would love to give this challenge a try.

SusanBluerobot said...

This Robot is fantastic love your card

Kristin said...

Aww I love your Robot card!! I might have to get that cartridge. So so cute!!!

My Creative Time said...

I just LOVE your card!!!! I forgot about that CUTE robot from that cartridge~!!! GREAT job w/the challenge my sweet friend!!!
Big Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

Kate said...

This is adorable! He's just SO bright and fun!

VICTORIA said...

Cute card good luck with the challenge.
Victoria :)

Doris P. said...

LOVE this robot. I love this cartridge. love the glossy look and the eyes and the.. okay -LOVE it all!! NEW follower. and e-mail. :)
parkernana5@cox.net
http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

scrapaholicjen said...

So cute! Great job on the robot!