Monday, May 16, 2011

Fluttering by...

Happy Monday!

Just wanted to post this card very quickly. I made it especially for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge over at My Creative Time. The challenge is to use the Cricut cartridge Doodlecharms and the color Blue.

I'm also adding this to Make It Yourself Monday over at You Had Me At Craft.


This card was totally inspired by Kimberly's card over at My Craft Spot. She created a window card with a tutorial that I had been wanting to try. Make sure you go check it out.





Here are the details:
Doodlecharms for the dragon fly
Birthday Bash for the scalloped circle and circle
Peachy Keen Stamps ~ PK-490 Everyday Character Faces Assortment
DCWV ~ Baby Boy Stack
Vellum
Diamond Stickles
Ranger Glossy Accents
Ranger Distress Ink ~ Tea Dye
Thread
White Gelly Roll Pen
Ribbon ~ Hobby Lobby
Sentiment is computer generated

I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Happy Crafting!!

15 comments:

Ashley Nicole said...

So super cute. Love everything about it.
Nikki

Sentimental Scrapper said...

I LOVE IT!!! Cute papers! Looks like your dragon fly is flying. :)

Kimberly

Denise G said...

I LOVE love this card. Great job on that window card and Emma's challenge

My Lil' Bits said...

Omgoodness I love it! I've been wanting to try this window card too. Your's is great!

Mary said...

OMG this is adorable, I so love it!!

Nicole said...

I love this card.. Super cute... I'm so going to make one like this too. Love it. TFS!! Great job..
Nicole

Maureen Reiss said...

Adorable card!!! Aren't you soooo addicted to making these? I've made 3 lol

Kate said...

This is adorable!! Good for you trying out the tutorial! It worked perfectly for you! Great papers with this project, too!

girlia said...

OMGoodness this is just too cute

Glora said...

Awesome job. I totally want to make one of these. I need to give it a try. Amazing card. Your dragonfly is priceless. Hugs- Glora

Kate said...

Super Cute. I just love it. Thank you for joining us at Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge.

Hugs
Kate

sharon said...

This is wonderful, super cute, with the dragonfly as the spinner!

Sarah said...

WOW! This turned out fabulous! Love it!

scrapaholicjen said...

Oh WOW! You sure did a fabulous job on this challenge - absolutely LOVE it!

Lori Comeau said...

Super cute, I just love it.
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/