Friday, May 13, 2011

Once Upon A Time...

Hi, My Crafty Friends!

Wow! Can you believe that Blogger was out of commission for so long! I had been wanting to post this card since early yesterday. I'm glad that I am able to post it now.

I made this card with 2 challenges in mind. Th first challenge is over at Scrappy Moms Stamps. The challenge is to use Once Upon A Princess or a similar cut from another cartridge. The second challenge is over at Whimsical Wednesday. The challenge there is a shaped card. This is my first time playing wtih them.



Isn't she just the prettiest little princess! I really had fun putting this card together. I think it brought out my inner princess! :)

Here are the details:
Paper Doll Dress Up for my princess
Winter Woodland for my card base
Patterned Paper from my stash
Peachy Keen Stamps ~ PK-560 Dolly Dumplins Face Assortment
IRock Gems
Yellow Stickles
Ribbon and Button from my stash
Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen
Pop Dots

I can't wait to see what you all have been up to.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!


17 comments:

Cathryn said...

Your card is gorgeous!!! I love the shape you picked and your princess is lovely!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesdays! Hugs, Cathryn :)

shelly said...

i love this!

GiGi said...

THis is SUPER cute! I love the girl and the bow with button! Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

saundra, she is so cute! love the purple!
liz :o)

Scrappy Mel said...

Oh, she is so pretty! I love all the gitter and bling! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

Unknown said...

So adorable. Love that little princess. Very cute face!!! What a great shape you used for the card!! Thank you for playing along at Whimsical Wednesday!!;)

Hugs,
Stephanie

Cindy Beland said...

Oh my your card is Adorable!Super job with all the great details and love your little Princess,Too cute!Thanks for playing along at Whimsical Wednesday! :)

Unknown said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! The details are amazing :) Thanks for playing with us at Whimsical Wednesday.

The Archiving Angel said...

Wow, this is just precious. I love the purple, the princess & the cute face on her, the background paper & the pretty shape.You did fabulous.
Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday.
Crafty best wishes,
Sonia

Charlotte said...

What an adorable card. I just love the colors and the PK face is as cute as can be!! thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card! Your princess is absolutely adorable!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

hey saundra, you beat me to it! yes you have an award at my place that you saw! no worries, I'm terrible at it too! have a fab weekend! liz :o)

Karen said...

Oh gosh, she is just gorgeous and sweet as a button! Beautiful card! This is my first visit to your blog and I absolutely love it. :o)

Hugs and blessings! :o)

jessica said...

Such a CUTE card!! The princess and all her details are GREAT! And I just love the card shape! Thanks for sharing and playing along with us over at Whimsical Wednesdays! Hope you join us again for the next challenge :)

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Wow! This is such an adorable little princess! The purple is lovely and I love the blingy jewelry! How creative! Good Luck with the challenges!

Kate said...

This is so sweet! I love all the bling - and those painted nails are the best!!!

Kim H said...

Saundra,
Oh she is just GORGEOUS! I LOVE the shape too! I love how you painted her nails, her bling and that background paper! Thank YOu for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday's!