Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sweet Dreams Layout

Good Morning and Happy Saturday.

Today I am so excited to share a layout I created. I used a sketch from Becky Fleck's Pagemaps. Not only am I using a sketch but several of the FCCB designers are also and we are all being featured on Scrappin' Saturday over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog. Make sure you pop over to see what the other girls have been up to.

Here is the sketch that I used:

Here is my layout:


Here are a few more for a closer look:
For the face on my baby I used 2 different sets of Peachy Keen Stamps. For the eyes and nose I used PK-641 Princess Faces 1 1/8 for the eyes. I actually turned the eyelashes upside down so it looks like the eyes are closed. I also used PK-532 Simple Sallies 1 1/8 for the smile. The hais is hand drawn.

The stamped sentiments come from Pink by Design stamps Baby Love.

The Peachy Keen face on the moon is from PK-490 Everyday Character Face Assortment.

Other details:
Cricut Cartridges ~ Twinkle Toes for the background shape, Accent Essentials for my photo mat, Baby Steps for the baby, stars, small clouds, and title, Create A Critter for the moon, Pooh and Friends for the larger clouds. I used my Gypsy to weld the letters of my title together.
Cardstock ~ Bazzil, Kraft, My Mind's Eye Twinkle, Twinkle Little Girl, and DCWV Baby Girl stack
Ranger Distress ink ~ Tea Dye
White Gelly Roll Pen
Ribbon, buttons, baker's twine

I totally enjoyed putting this layout together and I hop you enjoyed it, too. Look for more layouts from me in the near future. I think I may have caught the bug!

Have a great Saturday!
Happy Crafting!




4 comments:

Kate said...

This just could not get any cuter!! What a fabulous, fabulous page, Saundra! I love it!!

Savahanna said...

This is one of the cutest layouts I have seen lately. Super adorable.

Glora said...

This layout is absolutely ADORABLE! I love how you did the lashes upside down so that they look like they are closed. That is total genious! Thanks for sharing this AMAZING layout! Hugs- Glora

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Just too adorable!!