Monday, May 9, 2011

Teacher Feature ~ FCCB Challenge Me Monday

Good Morning Everyone! Hope you all had a fabulaous weekend and a great Mother's Day! I know I have not been posting much lately but hopefully I will have some things for you this week.

It's Challenge Me Monday over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog and this week's challenge is Teacher Feature. Make something for a teacher and include the color red. Now I have to admit that this is not my favorite project. I have been feeling a little unispired lately and this card is showing it! Although it is something that could easily be put together at the last minute.

The details:
Cricut Cartridge ~ Simply Sweet- I used my Gypsy to weld the shadow of the letters.
Card Stock ~ Tim Holtz Vintage Shabby
Ribbon
Recollection Gems
White Gelly Roll Pen

Hop on over to Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog to see the what my fantabulous fellow design team. They have projects that will totally inspire you today. Then join us in the challenge.

I should have something more to show you later.

Happt Crafting!

6 comments:

Kate said...

What great paper, Saundra! I really like the look of the red on the printed paper.
I do hope all is well with you. I've missed seeing your creations!

Sarah said...

Love how the red pops on your awesome vintage paper!

Lisa Norris said...

Well, I think it's cute...but I know how it feels when you just aren't feeling a project. Hope you get your inspired feeling back soon. :o)

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Maquel said...

Great job, Saundra! I've been in the same 'funk' lately, although I was ready to craft up a storm today, and then got called in to work!! Oh well, there's always tomorrow! Let's hope I have the same gusto tomorrow!!! :)

AmyJRockstar said...

Hi Saundra,
I think it looks great! I love the paper you used combined with the red. Looks great! I have been less than inspired myself lately. It happens to the best of us. Hang in there and it'll come back to ya. Sometimes a day or two does a world of good. :0)

Hugs,
Amy Jo (FCCB DT)
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com

Jennie Garcia said...

I love your card! I am a sucker for any text paper! TFS!! TaKe Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/