Monday, September 19, 2011

Hoopin' It Up! ~ SMS Sneak Peek #2

Hello Everyone! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Today I have the second peek for Scrappy Moms Stamps September release. 




Here's a little close up of the cool designer paper I found at Hobby Lobby. I love the textured look of the basket ball and the weathered wood on the backboard of the basket ball hoop.

I kept this card kind of simple. To tell you the truth I just couldn't find a background paper that I was happy with. So I just inked up my Kraft cardstock and took it from there.

The sentiment comes from Scrappy Moms Stamps Game Day. It's great for all your sports related projects.

These stamps are in stock and ready for shipment. Just head over to Scrappy Moms Stamps and grab yourself a set!

Here are the details for my card:
Life's A Party Cricut Cartridge ~ basketball
Paper Dolls for Everyday ~ basketball hoop
Baker's Twine ~ purchased from Scrappy Moms Stamps :)
Ranger Distress Ink ~ Tea Dye
Misc. ~ eyelets, foam tape, atg

It's not too late to leave a comment on the Scrappy Moms Halloween Blog Hop. Just scroll down. I will be choose on random name and it will be put in a drawing with all the other names from the design team blogs to win a Scrappy Moms Stamps set of the winner's choice.

Thanks for stopping and Happy Crafting!!

7 comments:

Doris P. said...

the background paper for the basketball hoop is perfect!! LOVE this stamp set - want it too!!! doris
parkernana5 at cox.net

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, love the look of the backboard and the basketball is so cool:) TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Brenda66 said...

Just love your basketball card!! I think the paper you used is perfect!

Chriss America Real said...

Hi, I wanted to ask you what you put the twine through but I am suddenly drawing a blank on what they are called? Oh I hate when that happens! Not grommets, not brads, oh what are they called?

www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Awesome boy card! You really rocked the cool paper :)

Joanna said...

perfect card for a boy! that woodgrain paper rocks!;)

scrappy critters said...

Cutest Basketball card EVER!! I just love it and your Franky was amazing!!

♥Tammy