Friday, October 28, 2011

PK Connection Halloween Card Swap

Hi there! Today I wanted to share the wonderful cards I received in a Halloween Card Swap I participated in over at the Peachy Keen Connection. Lorie Souther, from The Thinkin' Spot, was our hostess and she did a fabulous job!

I was so excited when I opened my package and saw whose cards I had recieved. These ladies are so talented!

This first card is from the Peachy Queen, Kathy!!!


Kathy's card is an easel card. Her coloring is awesome and I love all the glitter.


You can see more of Kathy's creations on the Peachy Stamps Blog, A Note From Kathy. You will not be disappointed, after all, she is the Peachy Queen!! I Love your card, Kathy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This card is from my friend Glora, at Glora's Crafts.


I've been visiting Glora's blog for quite some time. She is very talented and such a sweetheart! I love the scene she created with this card. The added bling is the perfect touch!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This card was created by Cheryl Korsmeyer.



Isn't this card the cutest thing! I had to take a picture from the side so that you could see Dracula is actually a broach. Such a fantastic idea. I couldn't find a blog for Cheryl but I believe she is a Stampin' Up! representative. You may be able to search for her there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next card was created by Dawn Gallard aka DawnGail.


I love this shaped card and all the added accents. The rosette is gorgeous!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

This last card is made by Janice Wilson from Stamping With Janice.


Janice added the perfect touches to this card. I love the rafia! She is one of the Peachy Keen designers.

~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you will visit these blogs. The ladies have so much talent to share.

Thank you, Ladies for sharing your talent. It was a pleasure playing with you all!

2 comments:

Glora said...

AWESOME!!!! These are terrific! I'm a tiny bit jealous that you got one from Kathy and Janice. They are all beautiful and I'm so glad you shared them! Hugs- Glora

Lorie said...

I love them ALL, Saundra, and thank you so much for swapping with us!!!!!