Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Thankful For You! ~ SMS Terrific Tuesday Challenge

Hello and Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

It's time for another Terrific Tuesday Challenge at Scrappy Moms Stamps. The featured cartridge for this challenge is an oldie but a goodie, Doodlecharms! Now remember if you do not own this cartridge you can still play along. Just use a similar cut from another cartridge or svg. We want everyone to play along!


I used the basket and the apple cuts from Doodlecharms. I used Ranger Distress Ink in Tea Dye to distress my edges and used my white gel pen for some accents.

The card shape comes from Cricut Lite Lacy Labels. I welded 2 of the tag shape together using my Gypsy. The patterned paper is from Joann's open stock.

I hand cut the tag and stamped it from Scrappy Moms Stamps "A Holiday To Remember." then added a button with some jute.


Thank you for stopping by! Don't forget to head on over to Scrappy Moms Stamps to see what my fellow design team sisters have created. I know it's fabulous!!

9 comments:

Amy said...

What a cute card- I love the shape and the fun apples in the basket :)Amy

Sherrie K. said...

Saundra this turned out awesome! The pattern paper you used is perfect!! That bucket of apples look delicious. Great job as always! TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Candy said...

Fabulous little card! Love that basket and the apples are great.
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

scrappy critters said...

So So cute Saundra. This is my favorite cut on doodlecharms! I love it!!

♥Tammy

Glora said...

So sweet! Awesome job, those apples look perfect! Hugs- Glora

Missie said...

This is a beautiful card! I love the apples and basket!

Michelle said...

So cute! I love making shaped cards. So much so, that when it comes to regular cards, I feel like they can seem "boring" !

Hugs,
Michelle

Kate said...

This is fabulous! Your doodling always adds just the right detail, Saundra! Great paper, too!

Live Love and Scrap said...

SOOOO cute!!! I did the basket of apples too, but I like your's WAY BETTER!!! I love all the inking you did!!! and that patterned paper is way cute!!!

hugs,
Sarah