Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Latte Thanks ~ Scrappy Moms Stamps Peek #3

Hello Crafters! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!
Today's sneak peek is from Scrappy Moms Stamps newest set, "Freshly Brewed." This set is perfect for all the coffee and tea lovers out there.

For my project I decided to make a candy bar wrapper and I used some SVGs were created from my fellow design team member, Cristina from Crafting with Cristina.




All I did to create this wrapper was measure my candy bar and then cut my cardstock to fit. For this I used Kraft cardstock. The cup and tag are both SVG files made by Cristina.  I used scraps for my cuts. I then added a top and bottom border made using a Fiscars punch. All my cuts were inked with Ranger Distress Ink is Tea Dye and I used my white gel pen for some stitching. This all was super quick!

Scrappy Moms Stamps has "Freshly Brewed" in stock and ready to ship!! Go grab yours!

Have a great day!


4 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What an adorable gift package...with one of my favorite gifts...chocolate! I love the pink patterned paper you used and the coffee cup is cute as can be! Love this Saundra!

Candy said...

Fabulous project! Love the colors!
Can't wait to get my stamps.
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

How sweeeeet! Makes for a great gift idea!! I love the pink pattern paper and looks awesome with the cute scallop border.
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So stinkin' adorable! I love it! :D

- Mel