Monday, December 26, 2011

From Our House...

Hi Everyone! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

I wanted to share a little card / gift card holder I made for some friends and to let you know that Scrappy Moms Stamps is having an after Christmas sale going on now through Wednesday!


This is really simple and quick.

Here are the details:
Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridge ~ branch and birdhouse
Scrappy Moms Stamps "A Holiday to Remember" ~ sentiment
Glistening Snow Writer
Ribbon
White Gel Pen

This card could be used for many occassions just change up the ribbon and don't add the snow and your good to go!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Enjoy you day!
~Hugs!!

9 comments:

BugBites said...

Super cute.

Pat N. said...

Yes, that makes a quick, cute card, doesn't it?! I kept looking at it on Christmas Eve because I hadn't made a card for my husband yet, but did something even simpler. But it certainly is a cute image! TFS.

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome card/gift card holder. I love this cartridge. I actually started a thank you card using this same cut, crazy! Love it Saundra!
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!Happy New Year!!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

bonnie said...

Oh what a super cute gift card holder....love the glitter and that cart is adorable! ;) Hugs x

liz at liz's paper loft said...

too cute saundra, I love the "snow" too!

Anonymous said...

Love your gift card holder, very pretty!!! :-)

janner said...

Really cute card. Happy New Year!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So adorable! I love the glittery snow on the house and branches! :D

- Mel

June Houck said...

So precious!!! Love this :)