Friday, December 9, 2011

I Love You Gift Box ~ Scrappy Moms Stamps December Release

Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Today is Scrappy Moms Stamps December Release and let me tell you these stamps are fabulous!! I made this heart shaped gift box using the new "Dancing In Circles" set.




Check out the new sets:


This set is designed so that the sentiments can be punched with a 1 1/2 circle punch.


Isn't this birthday set fabulous!! I love the numbers in the this set!

All of the designers will be sharing "sneak peeks" starting today and throughout next week. We also have a guest designer creating with us this week. Make sure to check out Kristy's designs over at Craftin' On My Door.

 Everyone that purchases "Dancing In Circles" from now through December 18th will have thier names put in a drawing to win a Fiscars 1.5" squeeze punch and 2" scallop squeeze punch. Hurry over to Scrappy Moms Stamps and grab these new stamps. You are going to love them!


11 comments:

HappyPlaceJen said...

WOW!! Love your heart box!! And I am SO ordering both SM sets ASAP!! Awesome job, Saundra! Keep 'em coming! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Michelle said...

What a cute box! You could so buy some mini cupcake liners and make your own box of chocolates! that way you dont have to take a little bite out of each one to see which ones taste good!! hahaha:)

Did you make the dimensions of the box yourself? Do you have the specs?

Hugs,
Michelle

Laura L. Cline said...

What a pretty box! I love this!

scrappy critters said...

OMG!! I soo love this box. Did you make this yourself? ADORABLE....

♥Tam

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Such a fantastic idea!! I love that it's a candy box! :)

- Mel

bonnie said...

So sweet...perfect for some yummy's! ;) Hugs x

buglvr2010 said...

I love your heart box! It's fabulous!

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful box and I love the new release!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Lezlye said...

Great Box Saundra! I should get started now for Valentines Day!

Live Love and Scrap said...

WOW...is that cute or what!!!! LOVE it!!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Kate said...

What a lovely box! The layers look fabulous together - and the embossed top is fantastic!