Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hey, Cupcake! ~ SMS May Release

Hi Everyone! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

I'm back to share another project using the Scrappy Moms Stamps "Scrabble Tile Necklace Kit."



For this necklace I used an image that I googled. I sized it at .6875 x .78125 inches. Then printed and cut it out. Next I glued it to the Scrabble tile that comes in the kit and added an Epoxy sticker on top of that. I super glued the silver-tone bail to the back, added some Twinery Baker's Twine in Blossom for the necklace.


For the topper I used a Peachy Keen Stamps cupcake from PKSC-04 April 2012 and PK-106 "With a Cherry on Top" and colored with Copics. I added a bit of Ranger Glossy Accents to the frosting and sprinkled it with some Martha Stewart coarse glitter.

The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps "Sweet Somethings." I love this set!


The packaging idea came from one of the Scrappy Moms Stamps creators, Mel, from Scrappy Mel.

This is what is included in the kit:


Head on over to Scrappy Moms Stamps to see all the great products that are offered.

Thanks for stopping!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!!



5 comments:

scrappy critters said...

So absolutely adorable Saundra. I cannot wait to make mine!
♥Tammy

Michelle said...

So cute! I LOVE the packaging part of it too!! :)

Hugs,
Michelle

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So sweet!! My girls would just love a cupcake necklace - I just might have to scraplift this! :)

- Mel

Sherrie K. said...

This is FANTASTIC!! What an awesome gift idea:) Perfect for Christmas time, ha? love it!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kate said...

What an amazingly fun set!! The necklace is fabulous and the packaging is just as wonderful!