Friday, May 25, 2012

It's TIME to Celebrate!

Hi Everyone! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

I'm back with another birthday card. Yesterday I shared the card I made for my younger son. Today I am sharing a card that I made for my oldest son. He is turning 23 so I wanted to make a card for that was a little more mature.

Now I know that when you think of Peachy Keen Stamps you think about how cute they are but there are many that aren't so cutsie. Let me show you...



For  this card I used the following:

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ PKSC-04 April 2012
PK-104 What Time Is It??
Peachy Picks for April ( solid cardstock, clock face, and hands )

Echo Park "A Boy's Life" ( patterned paper )
Sliver embossing powder

Did you hear??

Peachy Keen Stamps is having a Memorial Day sale.

29% off almost everything in our store
Saturday, May 26th - Tuesday, May 29th!
PLUS, everyone is eligible for the FREE stamp we're giving away!
(shown in the sample above - one free stamp per person)
***Sale excludes Kit Club items, gift certificates, and SVGs***
Sale prices valid May 26th - 12:01 AM CDT through May 29th - 11:59 PM CDT
NOT valid on previous orders, retail orders only.
Visit www.peachykeenstamps.com for full details.

Thanks for stopping today.

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

23? Holy cow time has flown!!! LOVE the card. I am sure he is goin to enjoy it!!!

Hugs,
Michelle

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a fabulous "guy card". This is just really pefect! Love the plaid and that watch is just amazing... I really love this!

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome card and I LOVE the plaid paper and the clock!! The clock is super cool looking! The perfect guy card-Happy Birthday to your son:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jill said...

This is a SUPER cute card! Manly cards are so hard for me!Thanks for the inspiration! Have a GREAT weekend! Smiles, Jill

Glenda said...

Great looking card! Love the plaid paper and the clock! Happy Birthday to both sons!
Glenda