Thursday, August 30, 2012

SPS ~ Be Yourself...

Hi Scrappy Friends! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!
 
Today I am bringing you inspiration using products that you can purchase from Shop Pumpkin Spice.
 
If you have never visited the Shop Pumpkin Spice store, I highly recommend you take a look. There are many great products to be found and the prices are wonderful.
 
 
For my card I used the following products:
 
My Mind's Eye Fine and Dandy "Tickled Pink" Brads
 
Just a reminder that My Pink Stamper is no longer producing her line of stamps. If you are looking for a specific set you may want to check out all the stamps available at Shop Pumpkin Spice.
 
Come back Saturday for the monthly Pumpkin Spice Blog Hop. Hope to see you then!
 
Until next time...
Happy Crafting!
 

3 comments:

June Houck said...

Saundra, you colored her so well! This is the best card using that MPS stamp that I have ever seen...you totally rocked it :)

Beckie said...

Actually...just got a Pumpkin Spice order...love shopping there.

Great card...LOL.

Be blessed, Beckie

DIANA L. said...

This is a great idea i love the colors.


DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com