Saturday, September 1, 2012

School Is Cool ~ Pumpkin Spice Blog Hop

Hi Paper Lovers! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!
 
Today is the first Saturday of the new month so that means it's time for another Pumpkin Spice Blog Hop.
 
If you came from the super talented June's blog: Simply Elegant Paper Crafts, then you are in the right place. If you just happened to stop by and want to start from the beginning then head on over to the Pumpkin Spice Blog.
 
Our theme for this month's hop is Labor Day/ Back to School.
 
I decided to go with Back to School. Why? Well, because I have this wonderful My Mind's Eye School Daze 6x6 pad that was calling out to me. Psst... You can purchase this at Shop Pumpkin Spice! ;)
 
 
I don't want to keep you too long because I know you want to join in the fun so here are the products I used:
 
My Mind's Eye School Daze 6x6 pad ( background papers and sentiment )
Echo Park Happy Days ( red polka dots )
Create A Critter ( apple )
Peachy Keen Stamps ~ PK-560 Dolly Dumplins  ( face )
 
For this blog hop, Pumpkin Spice is having a challenge.
 
Here are the details:
 
Challenge: In honor of Labor Day, make something Celebrating America! It can be 4th of July or anything that celebrates America!
 
Prize: Yankee Doodle Stamp Set ( this is not the kit, just the stamp set.) This set is an exclusive set the can only be found at Shop Pumpkin Spice!

Now it's time to head on over the our new mommy's blog: Court's Crafts. She has something wonderful to share.
 
Have a safe and fun-filled holiday, my friends!
 
Until next time...
Happy Crafting!
 
 

7 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Super cute card I just love the polka dot apple. Fun hopping with you
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Sheri said...

Love the card :) I'm a teacher and back to school, so I admire it especially!

Sheri R

sherii at cfl dot rr dot com

June Houck said...

What a sweet back to school card, Saundra. The chalkboard script paper is so pretty! Of course I am smitten with the red polka dot apple and the pretty red twine.

I hope you are having a great weekend, sweet friend :)

marg0006 said...

Such a cute School card. Love the peachy face on the apple.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

jessica said...

What a great back to school card! I love the peachy face!!
TFSD

Court said...

awww! Thanks Saundra! And your apple is TOO cute! I need to pull out my Peachy Keen!!!

Rosie said...

adorable

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com