Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Happy Holidays Tag with Peachy Keen Stamps

Hey there! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!
 
Today I am sharing a tag that I created for the challenge that is happening over at the Peachy Keen Connection!
 
 
The new Peachy Keen Stamps were released on Monday evening and are now on sale. With the release Peachy Keen Stamps is having a challenge on the Peachy Keen Connection. This tag is for Challenge # 1. Create a Christmas Tag.

 
For this tag I stamped the snowman with PK-148 Snow Gifts. I colored him a bit with Copic markers and paper-pieced him. I add some Stickles to his hat and gloves. I also used the snowflakes found in this set for my background and added a few gems.
 
The sentiment is stamped from PKSC-11 November 2012 Stamp of the Month.
 
The snow was created with some chunky Martha Stewart glitter. I added some ribbon, twine, and a bell to finish things off.
 
This challenge is open until Sunday, November 11th and will close at 12:59 est. There is a set of Peachy Keen Stamps up for grabs so make sure you upload you tag before the deadline.
 
Did I tell you that there is a Peachy Keen Stamps sale? Look here:
 
 
AND...
 
Join the Peachy Keen Designers, past and present, for a Blog Hop filled with lots of Peachy Thankfulness!
 
 
This starts tomorrow and I cannot wait to share what I have created for you!
 
Until next time...
Happy Crafting!

 
 
 

6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous tag...love the sparkle! Lee-Ann :)

June Houck said...

Super sweet and precious tag, Saundra :)

Beckie said...

Awesome tag. I really like the inking around the edges.

Be blessed, Beckie
http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
justbcreativecrazy@gmail.com

Sherrie K. said...

Gorgeous tag~love the snowman, the adorable face and the sparkly snow...so cute!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Craftin Desert Divas said...

Super adorable!


Tara

Jovan said...

Wonderful tag!