Saturday, December 8, 2012

I Can BEARLY Wait....

Happy Saturday! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!
 
I wanted to get in on a few challenges so I made this cute Christmas card.
 
 
I wanted this card to be fun so I am using non-traditional colors. All my paper is from Recollections Jolly Holiday. Love the fun designs in the pad!

 
My bear was cut from Teddy Bear Parade Cricut Lite cartridge at 3 inches. For his face I used PK-146 Piles of 1" Smiles and added the brown to his eys with a Copic marker after coloring the whites with my white gel pen. to his eyes and nose I added Ranger Glossy accents to give him some shine.
 
I added Star Dust Stickles to his pom poms on his hat and shoes to make him sparkle an brads for his buttons.

 
 My sentiment come from Scrappy Moms Stamps "Winter Wishes." This is an older set but I still love all the Christmas sentiments on this set!
 
 
After stamping my sentiment, I ran my scalloped border through my Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots Embossing folder.
 
I added The Twinery's Pink Sorbet Baker's Twine. The cute little candy ornament was purchased at Hobby Lobby. It came in a pack with several colors and they all have glitter.

 
For more fun, I put my little bear on an Action Wobble!
 
I want to add this to the following challenges:
 
Pile It On ~ Embellishments
Sentimental Sundays ~ Non-Traditional Xmas Colors
Exploring Cricut ~ Christmas Card
My Craft Spot ~ Merry Christmas
Little Scrap Pieces ~ It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas
The Cuttlebug Spot ~ Celebrate A Season
Little Tangles ~ Happy Holidays
Ribbon Carousel ~ Holiday Spirit
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Until next time...
Happy Crafting!
 
This card made Top 3 at:
 
 
 

28 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love his eyes! Lee-Ann :)

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous I love him. Caroline xxx

Migdalia said...

Soooooo ADORABLE!!!!Sweet pattern paper!Love the action Wobble!

DIANA L. said...

This is so adorable. You have innspired me to want the cartridge now!! Love the PK face to.
Have a great weeekend, my friend
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

How adorable!!! I so love your little bear! The bg papers are just perfect. Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

Diane said...

He is adorable and I love this card! Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut.

Sherrie K. said...

ADORABLE card! You dressed up your bear so darn cute and I just love the eyes! Great paper choice too! Fabulous!
Thanks so much for joining us at Little Scrap Pieces Fun Friday Challenge!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Annette said...

Love the non traditional colors and he is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut:)

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my goodness...I LOVE the fun colors you used on this sweet little elf! And, of course, that face is adorable!!

janner said...

Super cute card! I love your teddy bear projects.
thejanner@xcelco.on.ca

Missy said...

This is adorable Saundra, I love the bear and the bright fun colors!! Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog, and I'll have to tell you, YOUR BLOG :) was what lead me to Scrappy Moms....I've always like what you did with their stamps, their sayings & fonts are just so cute!!! (I always check out your Pumpkin Spice and PK Stamps posts, love them, too!!!! :))

Brianna loeffelbein said...

I Love you card it is simply adorable!! I love TBP,I love that your little elf bear is on an action wobble and I Luv your pattern paper!! Thanks for joining us this week at The Cuttlebug Spot.
Brianna

Mary Ann said...

Super cute card,He is a cute little bear,love your card...

Karen said...

love the color think the work shop at the north pole would look just like the background. The face on the bear is adorable and the action wobble fabulous. Thank you so much for joining the LSP challenge this week. Karen

Jannie said...

OM Gosh he is sooooo beary cute!!!

He is soooooo adorable and I love your eye for detail!!!

Thank you so much for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot!!

Cuttlebugs & Hugs
Jannie

Rose said...

Very cute. Love the bear.

Miriam Prantner said...

What a cute card! Love the action wobble, and all the fun holiday papers! Thanks for linking up over at Little Tangles!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Adorable bear! Super cute paper too! Thanks for joining us over at Little Scrap Pieces! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

Sherrie K. said...

What an awesome non-traditional Christmas card:) Great papers and a darling design!
Happy Sunday!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Houses Built of Cards said...

That bear is just the CUTEST!!! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Rach83 said...

Aww, I love this card. Your bear is too cute and great highlighting. Those papers are so scrummy.

Thanks for playing along at The Cuttlebug Spot.

Rachel x

Kate said...

This is so incredibly CUTE!! I love the fun way you've done the eyes - and the papers and colours are just perfect on this card. Top it off with that super sentiment and you've got one fantastic card, Saundra!!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

liz at liz's paper loft said...

so cute Saundra! your colors are great too!!!

Stephanie said...

So cute! Thanks for joining the Little Tangles challenge!

rockpapercricut said...

Adorable! Your bear is too cute and your color combination is amazing. Love it! Thanks for entering your card in the Monday challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

Ally

Deanne Saunders said...

Cute card! Thanks for participating in our PILE IT ON challenge!!

~DEANNE~

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute!!! Thanks for playing along in the Little Tangles Happy Holidays challenge!!!

Tracy Ercole said...

So very cute! Thanks for playing along at the Little Tangles Challenge. :)