Saturday, December 22, 2012

Scrappy Moms Stamps Release ~ Day 2

Hi There Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!
 
You can find the PKS Fairwell Blog Hop HERE
 
I am back with another look at Scrappy Moms Stamps newest release.
 

 
Here is a treat the I make every year. My kids love it. Since my son is unable to come home for Christmas because of his military commitment I wanted to send him some.
 
This is the recipe I use except I don't use the chocolate Chex. I use 5 cups Corn Chex and 3 cups Wheat Chex. I, also, drizzle both milk chocolate and white chocolate over the mix.
 
 
I tied a simple bow to my bag of Chex mix and added a tag that I stamped with Scrappy Moms Stamps "Top That" set.
 
 
These are in stock and ready to ship!
 
You can get them at Scrappy Moms Stamps!
 
Until next time...
Happy Crafting!
 
 

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute and YUMMY!! Lee-Ann :)

Maria said...

Great project

Missy said...

Super cute! I like the gems you used for the holly berries!!

Scrappy Mel said...

Great treat bag - I love the holly on the tag!! :D

- Mel