Thursday, December 20, 2012

SPS Inspiration ~ Tags

Hi There! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!
 
If you are looking for the PKS Farewell Blog Hop click HERE
 
I am back with more inspiration from Shop Pumpkin Spice.
 
Today I bring several Christmas tags I created with items from the "Winterland Fun" Kit.
 
 
The only thing that is not part of the kit is my solid green paper.
 
My daughter needed some tags for some Christmas gifts so I set to make the tags as she requested. The first tag had to be pretty. So this is what I came up with.

 
 
I cut this tag from the Sweet Treats Cricut cartridge. The poinsettia comes from the Winter Woodland Cricut cartridge. I cut the petal layer 3 times, layered it, then added one of the flowers that comes in the kit. To that, I added some Frosted Lace Stickles, card candy dot, and topped it with Glossy accents. I attached this beautiful ribbon. All of the embellishments are in the kit plus so much more!

 
For this tag, I cut the base from Elegant Edges Cricut cartridge and the gift from Christmas Cheer Cricut cartridge. Again, I added some Frosted Lace Stickles and card candy. The sentiment is from MPS Birthday Doodles stamp set (retired).  As you can see, I was mimicking the wrapping paper and I think I did a good job!

 
This last tag is one that matches the wrapping paper. I cut the 2 circles and the red snowflake from Christmas Cheer Cricut cartridge. This one was really simple. All I really needed to do was pop it up and add some card candy and it was finished.
 
You can still purchase the "Winterland Fun" kit. Just head on over the Shop Pumpkin Spice Store and snatch it up before it is gone!
 
This is my last 2012 post for Shop Pumpkin Spice. I will be back for another year with Denine and all the 2013 design team girls in January. Look for some great new stuff happening here on the blog.
 
Have a Merry Christmas, Everyone!
 
Until next time...
Happy Crafting!
 
 

5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Love your tags,they are very pretty,have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year...

snappy scrappy said...

Fabulous gift tags!! Lee-Ann :)

Missy said...

Great tags Saundra, love the papers in that kit!!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So very pretty! :)

- Mel

DIANA L. said...

These are beautiful.