Friday, February 22, 2013

Scrappy Moms Stamps February Release!

Hi there! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!
 
If you are looking for my 3 Girl Jam post click HERE.
 
Today is release day for Scrappy Moms Stamps newest stamp sets.
 
This month Scrappy Moms is release 2 sets. Have a look:
 

 
These 2 sets are fabulous!
 
I don't have any projects for you yet. I am still in the moving process and today we are finally able to close on our new house. I am anxious to get back to creating again. 3 weeks has been too long!
 
Make sure to check out all of the designers' blogs along with our  February Guest Designer, Candace from Scrappin' 3 Little Princesses, to see what they are creating with these new sets. Then head on over to Scrappy Moms Stamps and purchase these sets. They are in stock and ready to ship!
 
Thanks for stopping today!
 
I will be back soon!
Happy Crafting!
 
 

No comments: