Saturday, March 2, 2013

Sweet News ~ Peachy Keen Stamps Sneak Peek

Hi there! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!
 
I know it's been a while since I have posted anything. I am so excited to share a project with you all.
 
My project tonight features a sneak peek from Peachy Keen Stamps March 2013 release.
 
This little cutie is from PKSC-15 March 2013.
 

I colored the baby's face with Copic markers and paper pieced the bonnet.
I paired the face and bonnet with the body from the Baby Steps Cricut cartridge. 
 
The sentiment is from one of the new add on sets that will be released in a few days, PK-192 Somebunny Special.
 

 
Isn't that the cutest face!
 
Make sure you head on over to the Peachy Keen Blog to see more sneak peeks from my fellow designers. They have been busy and have a lot to share.
 
The Peachy Keen Release Party will be Tuesday, March 5th, over at the Peachy Keen Connection. You will not want to miss it. There will be challenges, games, and prizes, as well as, the reveal of the March release! The stamps will be available for purchase after the relase party.
 
I hope to be regularing posting soon!
 
Until next time..
Happy Crafting!
 
 
 

14 comments:

GiGi said...

This is SO SO cute Saundra! I love that adorable baby you colored the face perfectly!

Cindy Beland said...

FANTASTIC job with your sweet card Saundra!it is just ADOEABLE,Have a SUPER weekend!!!:)

Janice W. said...

Saundra I hope your move is moving along without a hitch. Your card is so cute! Glad you were able to play along with us! It will be nice to have you back when you get a little settled.

Lezlye said...

Adorable Saundra. What a cute face!

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute...LOVE that baby face!! Lee-Ann :)

Shelly said...

So super duper cute!!! Love that face :)
Shelly

DIANA L. said...

This is so sweet. What an adorable baby face. I love the patterned papers you used.
Thanks for the fun hop
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh,..what an adorable baby! The face is stinken cute and FUN papers!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

This is so cute! I want to make one like this :)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Such sweetness! I love the way you added that sweet baby face to a Cricut cut to produce such a darling little one! Love the sweet colors and prints - just cute as can be!

Sheila said...

So cute!

Pam said...

What an adorable little baby with her binky. So sweet!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Kathy Salido said...

This is so super adorable! Love how you paired the adorable head with the body from baby steps!

Kim H said...

Saundra ~ YEAH! you just have been very busy ~ TOTALLY understandable with posting!
Okay this is so ADORABLE! I was on the fence with htis one but now that you can pair this up with that cartridge ~ EEK! PERFFECT papers and coloring too! Oh I ADORE this!