Monday, August 19, 2013

Hot Diggity Dog! ~ Peachy Keen Stamps Inspiration

Hi there! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

 I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Today is my turn to provide inspiration on the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog. Check out what I've been up to!

 I have been playing with the August Stamp Release and have a fun card to share.



Isn't this puppy the cutest!! I colored the puppy, hat, dog house, and dog dish with my Copic markers. These images are all from PKSC-20 August 2013.

Since it is the puppy's party, I thought he should have a treat so I stamped the hot dog from PK-114 Hot Diggity Dog stamp set and added it to his dish. Of course, I used the sentiment from this set, also! I seemed to be the perfect fit!

This was great fun to put together!

Thank you all for stopping!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!!