Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Let's Celebrate!

Hi There! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Today I am sharing a card that I created for the Little Tangles Color Challenge.


The challenge is to use the colors Grey, Yellow, & Pink.

Here is my card:


I know it may not look like it in the picture but the pinks really do match!! I had such a hard time getting a good picture of this card!

I used the strip of dots from Neat and Tangled Party Dots stamp set to create my background. I used Hero Arts shadow inks in Soft Granite, Butter Bar, and Bubble Gum alternating the stamp and the inks.

I cute a party hat from Simply Charmed and added a pom pom made from Timeless Twine Raspberry Lemonade Baker's Twine. I also added some Neat Tangled Satin Sequins in Pretty Pretty Pink and Summer Sun to the rim of the hat.

My sentiment is included in the Party Dots set and was stamped with Hero Arts Charcoal ink.

If you would like to join in the challenge you can find the details on the Little Tangles Blog.

That's it for me today!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!






5 comments:

~amy~ said...

okay, now how fun & festive!
thanks for joining us at Little Tangles!

Kim H said...

Saundra ~ Oh I LVOE this card! The polka dots and the matching hat with the twine pompom ~ Too CUTE! I soooo get what you are talking about with pictures! happens to me so often I could scream! I am not sure why pink and red are so hard to photograph at times???

June Houck said...

Hello sweet Saundra! This party hat is so fab...great pom and sequins trim. I am so glad you joined us again at Little Tangles.

p.s. you could also link this up at Cut It Up: Going in Circles challenge :)

victoria h said...

love the background and embellished party hat.

Danielle said...

Saundra this card is amazing! I love you you used the dots to create the background - it's amazing! Thank you so much for playing along with Little Tangles!