Monday, October 21, 2013

EEK! with My Scrap Chick

Hi There! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

I am back with another fun project using the Franken-Tastic file from My Scrap Chick.



Isn't this banner cute! I thought the scallop shape from the Easel Card Assortment would make a great base for my banner.


My letters and bats all came from the Bat Halloween Tag. The spider web and spider is from the Franken-Tastic file. I added stitching with my sewing machine to all the banner pieces. The sentiment on this piece is from Scrappy Moms Stamps "Bewitched!" set.


For this banner section I added the banner and pumpkins from the Franken-Tastic file. The faces on the pumpkins are from Peachy Keen Stamps PK-293 The Cornies Face Assortment.


For the last section of my banner I added Frankie, the spider web, and the sentiment shape from the Franken-Tastic file from My Scrap Chick.

Frankie's face was stamped from PK-690 Make a Monster Face Assortment and my sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps "Love At First Bite!"

All my pieces were inked to bring some definition. My patterned papers are from K&Company.

Other items used:

Black Diamond Stickles ( spider webs )
Baker's Twine
Black Toulle
Studio G Brad
Googly Eyes
Buttons

Make sure to head on over to My Scrap Chick to see all the wonderful cut files that are available. 

I hope you enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed putting it together!

Thank you for joining me today!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!

I am adding this to Paper Issues Halloween Hootenanny!



3 comments:

Migdalia said...

Creative & Fabulous!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Rosie said...

love the banner

Kim H said...

Saundra ~ Okay this is too ADORABLE! I Love the idea of the word itself for a banner ~ EEK ~ I say it enough! Then all the details you added ~ WOW! Seriously too ADORBS!!!