Tuesday, October 22, 2013

It's Halloween Time! ~ SMS Terrific Tuesday Challenge

Hi There! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Today's Terrific Tuesday Challenge at Scrappy Moms Stamps is all about Halloween.

For my project I decorated a gift bag with a little something to go inside.


I took a glassine bag and decorated it to hold a notepad and pencil.

For my bag, I took the small spiderweb stamp from SMS Bewitched set and randomly stamped it using black Archival waterproof ink. Stazon would, also, work for this. I punched a strip if black cardstock  and layered it with a strip of white. I stamped a sentiment from SMS Love at First Bite and added a spider to the center of the bag.


I decorated my small notepad using the Bat Tag file from My Scrap Chick. The fun googly eyes are from Joann's. I thought they were really fun! The sentiment on the tablet is from SMS Bewitched set. I added some baker's twine, available at Scrappy Moms Stamps, to the top to finish it off.

We would love to see your Halloween projects. You can link up at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

Thank you for joining me today.

Until next time...
Happy Crafting

I am adding this to Paper Issues Halloween Hootenanny!

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute, love the twine fringe on the notepad!

scrappy critters said...

This is absolutely adorable!! I love it!!

♥Tam

Sherrie K. said...

This is so darn adorable Saundra! Love the fun bag and matching note pad! The bat is so adorable and love the touch of twine! Fabulous set!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Saundra ~ Okay I thought the bag was FABULOUS then pull out this cute little notepad... with all the details! WOW! I must say your staged photo opt is just amazing too! I never do it but so admire others when they do! Awesome creation as always!

Migdalia said...

Super DUPER cute!