Monday, November 18, 2013

Hello ~ Scrappy Moms Stamps November Release

Hi there!! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was busy and I really didn't have much free time to play in my craft room but I did manage to put this quick card together.


To create card I used the Hello stamp from Scrappy Moms Stamps newest release "Just Sayin'." I stamped it repeatedly on a piece of white cardstock using Momento Tuxedo Black ink.

My sewing machine was set up with black thread so I decided to add some stitiching around the edge. It's a little wonky. Going around curves on paper is not easy!!

I added some pink ribbon and a bow then I used the MFT Say What? dies that Scrappy Moms Stamps now carries and stamped Hello in pink. I popped that with some foam tape.

Like a said super fast and now I have a card to grab that is good for a little pick me up.

If you haven't gotten your hands on the the new stamps and dies yet then head on over to Scrappy Moms Stamps!

Here is a look at the new sets:




Be sure to check out what my fellow designers have created and don't forget to leave some love on our guest designers blog: Scrappin' Dilly

That's it for me today.

I'll be back tomorrow with a brand new SMS Terrific Tuesday Challenge project.

Until then....
Happy Crafting!!


3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty, love the stitching!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Awesome card! I love that it is so simple, yet so dramatic! I never think to sew on card, great idea. :)

- Mel

Mayras Designs said...

This is so pretty !!

Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com