Friday, September 5, 2014

Batty For You ~ My Craft Spot September Release Party Day 5

Scroll down or click HERE for my PKS Day 2 sneak peek.

Welcome to Day 5 of My Craft Spot's September Release Party!

This week has been filled with some fun projects featuring fall and Halloween stamps and dies. Today we are focusing on the last of 5 stamp sets, Batty For You.


When I saw this skeleton from Miss Kate Cuttables I knew I wanted to use him on my card. The skeleton and tombstone were cut with my Silhouette. 

My background was created by stamping my gray paper with the Cloudy Day Background stamp from Peachy Keen Stamps.

I placed the background piece on a black mat. I used the My Craft Spot Fancy Edges - Halloween dies to cut the edge of my mat. To my scene I added a small tombstone and black cat which is part of the Halloween Shapes dies.

I used 3 different sentiments from the new Batty For You set. I heat embossed them in black embossing powder.

These new stamps and dies will be available for purchase Saturday from My Craft Spot.

Now what's a party with a prize?

Today Kimberly is giving away Hocus Pocus Crinkle Ribbon to one lucky person that leaves a comment on the My Craft Spot Blog!


Now that you have seen all the sneaks peeks, let me know what has been your favorite by leaving a comment.

Come back tomorrow for the My Craft Spot Release Party Blog Hop!!


13 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute card. I like the skeleton.

Unknown said...

So cute!!! I love that Miss Kate Cut you used!! Its really fantastic!!! Love that border and the cat!! Fantastic!!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful with the Bat edge & Mummy scene.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Pam said...

This is just adorable! I love that cute little skeleton! Awesome card!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Saundra, your card is so awesome! I love the background! The skeleton is so fun-what a great card!
The projects this week have been AMAZING...you all did such an awesome job!
Have a super day!
Sherrie K

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Lisa said...

This is so adorable, Saundra!! That is the cutest skeleton!! He makes me smile!! Love the rosy cheeks!! What a fun and fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

cghundley said...

Too cute and
wonderfully
made!
Carla from Utah

Migdalia said...

Spooky CUTE!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Denise Bryant said...

Love the black cat with those shining eyes! Great card!

marg0006 said...

So cute. Love the happy dancing skeleton and all the other great cuts that make the cool scene.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

Donna said...

Your card gave me the chills! Very cute. :-)

Michele I said...

very cute