Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Candy Corn Cutie ~ My Craft Spot September Release Party Day 3

Hi there! I'm back with another peek of My Craft Spot's September release!

What do you think so far? Are you loving the new stamps and dies? I know I am !

Each day this week the My Craft Spot designers are featuring projects using the new stamps and dies from My Craft Spot. Kimberly is releasing 5 new stamp sets and 4 new dies.

Today we are featuring the new Banners Sentiments - Fall stamp set.

Here is my project for today.



Isn't this candy corn box cute! I found the cut file in the Silhouette store. It came together quick easily. My sentiment is from My Craft Spot's Banner Sentiments - Fall set. I curved the sentiment on my acrylic block a little to match the curve of the designer paper.

This sentiment called for a cute face to go with it so I chose a Peachy Keen Stamps face from PK-293 The Cornies Face Assortment. I colored in the eyes and tooth with my white gel pen. To finish off this cutie I added a bow from my stash. Super easy!

Each day Kimberly is giving away a prize to one lucky person who comments on the My Craft Spot Blog.

Today she is giving away Jute String ( 10 yards of each color ).


Make sure you head on over to the My Craft Spot Blog to leave a comment and to see all the amazing projects the design team has created!


I'll be back tomorrow with another sneak peek!


11 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the shaped Candy Corn card. Like the papers used. My fav Halloween candy is candy corn.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Sherrie K. said...

Your candy corn box is adorable Saundra! Look at that sweet face and fun little gingham bow! Absolutely adorable! I am SURE I need this Banner Sentiments Fall stamp set :)
Have a great day and thanks for another fun day of projects!
Sherrie K

Nana said...

Too stinkin cute.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Pam said...

I absolutely LOVE this adorable candy corn cutie card!Love the papers you used and that darling little face!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

This is so absolutely adorable, Saundra!! My favorite Halloween treat - Candy Corn!! That face is so sweet!! The bow is a perfect touch!! This makes me smile!! Love it!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Moments by Marla said...

So adorable!!!!!

rockpapercricut said...

Saundra, your little Candy Corn Cutie is darling! I love anything with a bow and a cute Peachy Keen Face. :) Shaped cards are always so fun! :)

Ally

Unknown said...

Just WONDERFUL!!! I LOVE it!! Awesome papers to create this adorable Candy Corn! That is a great little box! Love it!!

GiGi said...

This is SOOOO SUPER CUTE Saundra!!!! LOVE IT!

marg0006 said...

Love the candy corn shape card and the cute peachy face.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

Denise Bryant said...

So cute!