Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Fabulous Birthday ~ My Craft Spot Design Post

Hi There! It's my day to post on the My Craft Spot Blog and this what I am sharing.

I made a super quick card for my sister's birthday. I wanted to make her a card but I didn't have a lot of time to get it together.  That's what I love about using stamps and dies from My Craft Spot. They make it so easy to put something fabulous together!


To create this card you will need the following:

Pretty patterned paper - I used Echo Parks For the Record 2
My Craft Spot Washi Tape Dies
My Craft Spot Build A Birthday stamp set
My Craft Spot Natural Jute String
Button

This is a pretty easy card to put together. I used the Washi Tape dies to cut some strips from my patterned paper. The tag was created by tracing a Kraft tag I had on hand on some of my patterned paper. I stamped the tag with my sentiment and adhered it to the front of my card. I then layered my washi tape papers on top of the tag. I added a jute bow and button. 

My Craft Spot is have a guest designer call! You can view all the details HERE.

Thanks so much for visiting me today!




No comments: