Monday, September 15, 2014

Gimme All Your Flies!! ~ PKS Challenge

Hi there! 

Today begins a new Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge.

Peachy Keen Challenge 14-13
Create projects using either the photo/color palette, sketch, or both.




For my card, I followed the sketch.



I used the cute little spider, web, and sentiment from PK-130 Spider and Web and my sentiment was stamped on they label from PK-1423 Halloween Sentiments and Label.


I colored over my spiders with my Spica pen for a little sparkle and added a few gems to finish off the card.

You can find all the details on this challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps. We would love for you to join us!

Thanks for stopping by today!




2 comments:

Migdalia said...

Spooky cute & fun!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

An'Jenic G. said...

How beautiful. Love the elegant frame you created for you spiders!!