Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Happy Little Moments ~ My Craft Spot and My Scrap Chick

Hi There!

Today I have a fun little camera box to share with you.



I made this fun box using a the Camera Trio file from My Scrap Chick and used My Craft Spot products to give it just the right touch.

The front of my camera is stamped with a sentiment from the Scrapping Life Everyday stamp set and embellished the camera with a rolled flower and leaves from  Flowers - Daisy dies. Some Natural Jute Twine was added, as well as, a few pearls and brads from my stash.

This box could be filled with some treats or some fun insta-gram photos.

Head on over to My Craft Spot to see all the wonderful inspiration featuring My Craft Spot products!

Thanks for joining me today!



2 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Saundra, this is so FUN! The sentiment is perfect with your adorable camera box! Great job!
Sherrie K

Anonymous said...

Your camera is so pretty. Really love the cheerful look you give it.