Monday, September 22, 2014

Spooky Treats featuring Peachy Keen Stamps

Hi there! 

Today I am sharing some fun little treats featuring Peachy faces over on the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog.


I made these fun lollipop covers using my Silhouette Cameo and some SVG files from My Scrap Chick called Halloween Treat Toppers and Bags.


The files come with cute faces but I love using Peachy Keen Faces for more character.


For Dracula I used PK-695 The Uglies 1 1/8 and Phrases for the eyes.



For both of the "scary" monsters I first stamped the eyes on some Xpress-it card stock and colored then with my Copic markers. I, then, fussy cut them out and added them to the faces. Frankies mouth was also stamped with PK-694. To give the eyes shine I added some Ranger Glossy Accents.

The sentiment is part of the The Uglies Face assortment.

These were really fun to put together and would be great for some little goblins that came to your door.

I hope I've inspired you to get these stamps out and play!

~Saundra 

No comments: