Monday, September 29, 2014

Spooky Treats ~ My Craft Spot Challenge

Hi There!

It's time for a new Monday challenge over at My Craft Spot.

This week's challenge is Sweet Treats.

Here is what I made for the challenge:




To create this box, I started with the Sweet Nugget Matchboxes from My Scrap Chick. I used some older designer papers from My Mind's Eye that I have had in my stash for quite some time.

I added a sentiment from My Craft Spot's Banner Sentiments - Fall set and mimicked the spiders from my patterned card stock using the Halloween Shapes dies also from My Craft Spot. The eyes are some enamel dots from My Mind's Eye. I just used a permanent black marker for the center of the eyes.

If you would like to play along with us head on over to My Craft Spot to see all the guidelines for the challenge.

Thank you for joining me today!

1 comment:

Sherrie K. said...

Fabulous Halloween treat box Saundra! I love the little candies all decorated in the spider paper...to cute!
Sherrie k