Tuesday, September 2, 2014

The Elements of Autumn ~ My Craft Spot September Sneak Peek Day 2

Hi there! Welcome back for Day 2 of My Craft Spot sneak peeks!

Didn't you love all the fun peeks yesterday! Well today we bring you more.

We are focusing on the new Fall Leaves stamp set.

Here is a fun project that I made featuring this set along with a sneak peek at one of the new dies that My Craft Spot will be releasing this month.



My project was inspired by the new stamp I chose. This mug is an SVG file from My Scrap Chick called Full Cup Treat Holders. I used DCWV Autumn Splendor for the sides of my mug.

My sentiment is from My Craft Spot's Fall Leaves stamp set. I stamped it by layering 3 different ink pads to give it a gradient look. I added my sentiment to a tag and tied it to my treat bag with Paper Cord (available at My Craft Spot).

I decorated the front of the mug using the Tiny Doilies dies and elements from the new Fall Border die that will be released later this week.

I love this little mug it came together quickly and you can fill it with some many fun treat. The My Craft Spot stamps and dies really help you to make it extra special!

We can't have a release party without some prizes, right?

Today Kimberly is giving away...


All you have to do is leave a comment on the My Craft Spot Blog.

I hope you are enjoying the sneak peeks so far! Come back tomorrow for Day 3!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!

13 comments:

Nana said...

Such a beautiful fall treat holder. Love it.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Unknown said...

This is fantastic! Love those papers! Love that little box/basket! Absolutely gorgeous creation!!!

Lisa said...

This is so creative and fabulous, Saundra!! The papers are perfect!! I absolutely love how you layered the colors of the sentiment!! It looks amazing!! Love this!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Your fall mug is adorable Saundra! The Autumn Splendor papers are beautiful and love the sweet little tag!The sentiment is a definite must have! Wow, your girls did an amazing job today! Love the release and all the projects today!
Have a super day!
Sherrie K

MaryEllen said...

love the cup I just purchased that file over the weekend

marg0006 said...

Cute treat holder and like the Fall paper and great sentiment.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

Karen said...

Saundra, I adore this project! The mug is adorable and goes so perfectly with the sentiment. Speaking of which... I could seriously look at that sentiment for hours. I LOVE the gradient! I cannot wait to get more ink colors. The sweet new dies look so cozy atop the layered doily. :o) Beautifully done!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the treat container with wonderful Autumn colors.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Pam said...

How adorable is this sweet little Fall treat holder!!!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Denise Bryant said...

Love the sentiment stamp and the colors you used!

jessica said...

Another fun fall project! Great papers and love the new sentiment!
Awesome job!

Moments by Marla said...

Everything about this fall treat mug is fabulous!! Thank you for the great inspiration!!

rockpapercricut said...

So pretty! I love the inking technique you used on your tag--I'll be trying this for sure! I love everything about your gift--another cute project I'm excited to make!

Ally