Monday, September 1, 2014

Why Yes Actually... ~ My Craft Spot Sneak Peek Day 1

Hi there! It's a big week!

This week I will be sharing some sneak peeks of the My Craft Spot September Release.

You are in for a real treat! Kimberly has so great stamp and die sets that you are going to love.

Today is day one and we are featuring the first set of stamps called Halloween Potions.

Check this card I created:



When I saw this sentiment on this set I just couldn't wait to use it.

The silhouette is from the Chic and Scary Cricut cartridge. I cut it our 4 times and layered each cut on top of one another to give it a more chipboard look. I then layered that on my orange background. I covered the cut in some Black Diamond Stickles but I think the next time I will run my cut upside down through my Zyron sticker maker and add the glitter that way. It was a little hard to get an even coverage with the Stickles. I still like this card though.

My sentiment was stamped in Versa Mark Ink and then heat embossed with white embossing powder. I added a bat in the corner that is from a new die set called Halloween Shapes and covered it in Black Diamond Stickles.

I finished the card off with some Midnight Black Crinkle Ribbon (available at My Craft Spot) and a flower from my stash.

Make sure you head on over to My Craft Spot to see what all of the designers have created. While you are there make sure to leave a comment. 

Today Kimberly will be giving away these fun sequins to one lucky person but you must leave a comment!


The colors shown here are: Perfectly Purple, Toadally Green, Creamsicle Orange

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think about today's sneak peek! I'd love to hear from you!

Come back tomorrow for Day 2 of My Craft Spot's September Sneak Peeks!








15 comments:

rockpapercricut said...

Saundra, your card is amazing! The witch silhouette is perfect with the sentiment. The flower looks great paired with the Midnight Black ribbon!! Great idea to layer the silhouette cut for a chipboard look. I really like the design of your card and the torn edge adds a cool detail. Just Fabulous!!

Hugs,
Ally

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the silhouette look to your Witch card. Like the whimsy sentiment.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Nana said...

What a beautiful card. Love the silhouette and papers you used.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

jessica said...

This is AWESOME Saundra! What a fun Halloween card and GREAT sentiment!!!

Lisa said...

This is so awesome!! I love the witch silhouette!! The sentiment is just perfect with it!! Love the design and details!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karen said...

Saundra, your card is amazing! I love the sparkly silhouette against the orange... and that black ribbon-orange flower combo is perfection! The sentiment is such fun and the angular design gives such movement! Beautifully designed! :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Unknown said...

Just love the card, and the colors of those sequins! I am just getting into card making, it sure is easier now with the dies and stamps and such....:)

Migdalia said...

WOW! This is just BEAUTIFUL!!!
Awesome job on this release~~
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome card Saundra! Love the glittery paper and fun silhouette!
Sherrie K

marg0006 said...


so pretty. Love silhouettes and the glittery cut. Fun Halloween paper too.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

Pam said...

What a beautiful Halloween card! Love the traditional orange and black and the cute witch silhouette!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

~Tammy~ said...

Oh My GOSH, I love that sentiment!!! What a GREAT card! LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

This is great!! What a great sentiment LOL Love the colors and all the stickles! I feel the same about Stickles.. Just can't seem to get that even cover! Not like glitter.

Denise Bryant said...

Fun card! Love the sentiment!

Moments by Marla said...

Oh my goodness!!! This card just makes me smile!!