Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Fluttering By... ~ With Craftin Desert Divas

Hi There! It's my turn to share a little inspiration on the Craftin Desert Divas Blog. This is what I am sharing today.

I knew I needed to make a thank you card and knew that my Craftin Desert Divas stamps would be perfect for this!


I decided to have some fun and make a Bokeh background for my images.

I used Distress inks in Milled Lavender, Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean, and Evergreen Bough for my background.

I chose images from the Just Bugcause set and colored them with alcohol markers. These images were then paired with a sentiment from the Lil Bit Buggie stamp set.


I added a bit of Wink of Stella to my images for a little sparkle.

For the inside of my card added another sentiment from the Simply Said stamp set.


I love how all of these stamps can be mixed and matched with one another!

Here is a look at all the sets I used on this card.







These stamps and many more are available in the Craftin Desert Divas Shop!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!











1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

LOVE the Water coloring... Such a pretty card Saundra! :)


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous