Tuesday, May 26, 2015

For A Special Little One ~ DCD Guest Post & Challenge

Hi There! I hope you all had a wonderful and relaxing holiday weekend!

Today I have the honor of being a guest designer for the newest Die Cuttin' Diva's challenge. 

The challenge this week is Baby Love

Here is what I created:


I had a lot of fun putting this sweet giraffe together. She is from KaDoodle Bug Design called Cutie KaToodles - Giraffe. I layered her on a background created using the Craftin Desert Divas Banner Dies.


My sentiment comes from Craftin Desert Divas Bitty Blessing and was stamped on a tag from the Tag Essentials Die. I added a few Doodle Bug Sprinkles in Bubble Gum, Hip Hip Hooray, and Tangerine. I added some sparkle to my giraffe's eyes using Wink of Stella in Clear.


This picture is a little blurry but I wanted you to see the different layers. This die cut looks a lot better when you pop some of the layers.


Please stop by Die Cuttin Diva's to check out all the wonderful projects the design team created and to find out all the details for the challenge!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you all have a great week!

8 comments:

Georgiana said...

Such a cutie! Thanks for being our Guest Diva for our Baby Love Challenge.

DIANA L. said...

Saundra this is so super cute definitely baby. Wonderful Project congrats on your guest design spot..

CA Scrapper said...

That is so adorable. Thanks for being our guest designer at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Leslie

Gerda said...

This card is so super cute!! Love the adorable giraffe!!! Thanks for being our guest designer at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.
Gerda

Scrapper69 said...

Oh my.... How Sweet!!! What an adorable Card Saundra! LOVE that little Giraffe from KBD!!! Super CUTE! :) Have a Wonderful Day! :)


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

snappy scrappy said...

So darn adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

The papers are darling! Love it!

Thanks for being an awesome guest Diva on Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Evelyn

Shelly said...

This has got to be my very favorite Giraffe card! I love it!!
Thank you so much for guesting, as always, you did amazing!!
Shelly