Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Bird Crazy Birthday

Hi there! I'm back today to share a birthday card I made for my nephew.


This card was totally inspire by Jennifer McGuire's clear shaker card. You can find her tutorial HERE.

I have had these Tim Holtz Bird Crazy stamps sitting on my desk for months and knew they would be perfect for this card for my nephew plus I had just got t the WRM Fuse Tool and I wanted to try it out.


I colored my bird with Copic markers and filled my clear pouch with various sequins. I mixed several from different companies and then added a gift card before sealing it all up!

Perfect for a 15 year old boy!

I cannot wait to try this again and I just ordered the thinlit dies to go with these birds so I think I will be working with these birds again!

Hope you all have a good day!

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Neat looking shaker card. I am going to check out the link now for instructions!

Scrapper69 said...

This turned out so cool! Perfect for a 15 yr. old... heck for a 20 yr. old as well! LOL Great idea! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

snappy scrappy said...

LOVE!!!!!