Monday, January 11, 2016

Beary Best Wishes ~ Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party


Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is "Let It Snow"! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over 
at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget 
about  the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3! 
The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!

Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x 6" stamp set
One Digi Stamp of choice

$25 Gift Card (Regular Priced Items)

Here is what I created..


This card is the first card I have made in well over a month! It took me a while to get in the groove but it finally came together. I started by creating a background using Tim Holtz Holiday Knit stencil and embossing paste. My card base was white but I wanted to add some blue to one side to match the sky I had created behind the bear. I added my embossed sheet to the base but pushed it to one side and I added some Baker's Twine.


I chose the cute bear from CDD Chilly stamp set and colored him with Copic markers then fussy cut him out. The circle was cut from CDD Stitched In Circle Dies and sponged with some Distress Ink to create a sky. White gel pen dots were added to the sky, as well as some Heidi Swap snow. This was actually glued to the bottom of the circle as well as random places on the background. I added a sentiment from CDD Deer Friends set and called it complete!

I hope you will join in the fun and link up your snowy project!

Here are all the CDD products I used:








2 comments:

Tina H said...

Love this so much!!! Your little bear is so cute and I love that background paper and design of your card! Just fabulous my friend!! Hugs!

lifesabeach32940 said...

OMG!! What a BEARY CUTE CARD!! :)

Love the inspiration!!