Monday, April 4, 2016

Black and White with Splash of Color ~ Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party

Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is "Black and White with a Splash of Color"! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget about  the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3! 
The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!

Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x 6" stamp set
One Digi Stamp of choice

$25 Gift Card (Regular Priced Items)


This is what I created:

For this card I started by masking off the top and bottom portion of my whate cardstock base. I chose Picked Raspberry Distress Ink and went over the exposed section lightly. I, then, added a Heidi Swap stencil on top of my inked section and inked it again with more Picked Raspberry ink.


I added the hello from the Pocket Pieces Hello Dies and stamped a sentiment from the Simply Said Stamp set. The finishing touch is some Craftin desert Divas Sequins. I picked out the black from the Couture Mix and the little flowers from the Pizzaz Mix.

I hope you will join in the fun and link up your Black and White with Splash of Color project! I can't wait to see what you create!

Here are all the CDD products I used:















3 comments:

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Lovely card!!! And sounds so easy!!!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Lisa said...

Awesome! Love the stenciled backdrop... such a pretty card!