Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Sorry... Peas Forgive Me ~ Craftin Desert Divas April Release Sneak Peek

Hi there! I hope you all are having a good week so far!

Today is the second day of Craftin Desert Divas April Sneak Peeks and I wanted to share a card I made with today's featured set.

We are having a Facebook Hop for our sneak peeks so you may want to go check out what all the designers have created and get a chance for a prize.

Today's featured sets are Wishful Thoughts Stamps and Wishful Thoughts Dies.

I used them to create my card, along with an older CDD stamp set called Garden Cuties.


You are getting an another sneak peek of something we will be showcasing later this week. Wink...

I love this new set of sentiments and dies. I cut the word Sorry out  twice using the new dies and layered them together. I wanted the brown to peek through so I off-set them a bit. There are 3 total in the Wishful Thoughts Dies


The "I forgot" sentiment is from the new Wishful Thoughts stamp set. There are a lot of great sentiments in this set that compliment the dies nicely.

I little sweet pea is from CDD Garden Cuties and was colored with Copic markers.


I used the Pocket Pieces Hello Dies to create a border for my little guy to rest. The sentiment here is from the Garden Cuties stamp set.

I splattered a little Distress Paint on my background for a bit of added interest.


If you would like to join in the hop head on over to Facebook and start on the Craftin Desert Divas Fan Page HERE.

All of the new stamps and dies will be available for purchase on Friday.

Thanks for joining me today!!

No comments: