Sunday, August 21, 2016

Craftin Desert Divas August Release Sneak Peeks

Hi there! Over the last few days the designers for Craftin Desert Divas have been sharing sneak peeks of the August release on social media! I didn't want to leave my blogging friend out so I am posting all the projects that I have made for the release with you all!

Here is what I have created so far:



This is a spread and grocery tag that I made with CDD new Market Place stamps and Plan It Dies. I loved this color scheme and that my stamps and dies are so fun!!

Day 3:

For day 3 we featured the new Hall Pass stamps and Mini Shaker Clip Dies.





I am so loving all the planner stamps and dies. I used the new Hall Pass stamps and Mini Shaker Clip Dies, as well as, the Plan It Out stamps, Beyond Measure stamps and Dies, and  the Picture This stamps.

Day 4:

Today is Day 4 and we are featuring the new Your Wish stamps and the Shaker Tag Dies.


The genies in the new Your Wish stamps are so cute and I love the sayings!!



Here you can see the new Scribbled Circle Die that was a sneak peek on Day 2.


Here is a look at the new Shaker Tag Dies.


These dies are fabulous!! You can get so many looks with this dies set.

This ends a look at my sneak peek round up!

Please come back tomorrow as I will be showing you more with our Craftin Desert Divas August release blog hop!

If you are in a hurry and don't want to wait for the blog hop to purchase your stamps and dies you do have a few options.

You can purchase the CDD Planner Bundle.

Or

You can purchase the Gotta Have It All Bundle.

These are available for purchase today!!


No comments: