Monday, August 22, 2016

Wishing You Watercolor ~ Craftin Desert Divas Link It Up

Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is "Watercolor"! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget about  the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3! 
The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!


Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x 6" stamp set
One Digi Stamp of choice
This is what I created...


My husband needed a card for the secretary where he works because she is leaving. I thought it was the perfect opportunity to pull out my Craftin Desert Divas stamps and make a pretty card.

I used CDD Flowers in Bloom set to white heat emboss my flowers. I, then, watercolored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens. They turned out just the way I had it in my mind.

I added a sentiment from the Wishful Thoughts stamps and die cut my panel with CDD Fancy Frames Dies. My card was finish when I added the new CDD Crystal Sequins.

I hope you will join in the fun and link up your "Watercolor" project! I can't wait to see what you create! You can link up your creation on the CDD Blog!

Until next time...

Happy Crafting!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ž